Home » Admissions


Click here to Apply Now - No Application Fee

 Admission Check List 

  Fall 2014 Application Deadline: Friday, August 15


Picture of a female student at Itasca

Returning Students - If you have not been enrolled for the last three semesters,  you need to complete an application. We want to make sure we have your current address and major.

Summer Visiting Students - If you are taking a summer class to transfer back to another college, you need to complete the ICC application. Please select summer visiting student under major. If the college you are attending is not part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system, you will need to send us an unofficial transcript showing one semester of completed college work. Please send the transcript to the following address: Summer Transcript, Itasca Community College Student Services, 1851 East Highway 169, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.  You can active your StarID  to register or  just email us at iccinfo@itascacc.edu and let us know which class or classes interest you. We will register for the the classes and send an official notice of registration at the address listed on your application

Reciprocity-If you're from North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin or Manitoba, you may be eligible to pay reduced tuition rates under the reciprocity agreement. You can obtain a reciprocity application at the following links:


The Midwest Student Exchange Program (M.S.E.P.) was established as a means to reduce tuition rates. It is open to students in the states of Kansas, Michigan, Missouri and Nebraska. Typically, out-of-state students pay non-resident tuition, however the M.S.E.P. student pay a reduced rate. All you need to do is apply for admission and indicate that M.S.E.P. status is desired.

Veterans Services: includes benefits applications, tutorial assistance, resource referral.

Release of Information Form - The form will give ICC personnel the permission to release information about you including grades, attendance, financial aid, class schedule, tuition payments and balances to parents, guardians or anyone authorized by the student. The form can be sent to the ICC Student Services Office.

Transfer students on Academic Probation / Suspension

PSEO Students - High school students enrolled under the Postsecondary Enrollment Options program at another system college or university must complete  the application and admissions process for PSEO students ICC. Failure to complete the PESO application process prior to registering for classes will obligate you for all unpaid balances relating to the courses for which you have just registered.  Contact the Admissions Office at 218.322.2340 for more information.